- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85”) but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Pure Power Puck
RoboVac 11S sucks up dirt and dust with 1300Pa of suction for a spotless clean you can see and feel.
Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
Zero Attention Needed
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Always Prepared to Clean
RoboVac automatically returns to the charging base when power is low, ensuring it’s always charged and ready to vacuum.
RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to acheive a clean home.
Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
RoboVac cleans up to 100 mins** per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.
A large 0.6L dust-box holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.
RoboVac 11S – RoboVac may be super-slim at 2. 85″, but it’s packed with BoostIQ technology and up to 1300Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs. For Optimal Use: Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet . Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement. Note: *Compared to previous eufy RoboVac models.
The Super-Slim and Powerful RoboVac
Eliminate Vacuuming Chores
RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don’t have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.
Refined from the inside and out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent sound of an operating microwave, and is only 2.85” tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease.
Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine
RoboVac may be super-slim, but it’s packed with a 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ technology, and up to 1300Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs.
A larger 0.6L dustbin allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes** of continuous cleaning and without the need for emptying in between.
The anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the triple-layer high-performance filter achieves a better clean for your home.
For Optimal Use:
– Use on low- to medium-pile carpets, tile, laminated, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet and very dark-colored floors.
– Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement. 5 cable ties are provided in the package to help you better organize wires and power cords.
**Standard suction mode (hardwood floors) provides approx. 100 minutes of cleaning. BoostIQ mode (carpeting) provides approximately 60 minutes of cleaning.
Max suction mode on medium-pile carpets provides approx. 50 minutes of cleaning
Please follow the instructions in the user manual when deciding the position of the Charging Base to ensure automatic recharging.
The use of Bounce Navigation means that RoboVac will follow a random path when cleaning. This method is still proven to cover an entire room over time.