Charging made easier! The Anker Wireless Charger PowerWave Pad is the newest technology in charging today. No need to use wires with this charger. You only need to place it properly on top then it will do the rest! It has a very slim and sleek design which makes it very easy to carry around.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control and more, so you can experience Qi-certified wireless charging with total peace of mind.
The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million happy users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
The Need for Speed: With a high-efficiency chipset providing 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 5W charging mode to charge iPhones 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds. For best results, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
An Effortless Charging Experience
Simply place your phone or other Qi-enabled device on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest.
LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
- Flashing blue – Metal obstruction detected
- Flashing green – Incompatible AC adapter or cable connected
- Solid blue for 3 seconds, then off – Connected to power
- Solid blue – Actively charging a device
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
What You Get: PowerWave Pad, Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Additional Product Information:
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- iPhone SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- Provides a max 7.5W charge for the iPhone 12 series. To charge the iPhone 12 series at 15W, use an official MagSafe wireless charger.
- iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.